THE 9TH MUSIAD MEMBERS AND ARAB BUSINESSMEN COMMERCIAL MEETING WAS HELD IN SANLIURFAJANUARY 15, 2020
Mayor of the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mr. Zeynel Abidin Beyazgül, the founding President of MÜSİAD and President of IBF Mr. Erol Yarar, President of MÜSİAD Şanlıurfa Mr. Mahmut Saatçı as well as approximately 200 businessmen participated in the meeting.
“Şanlıurfa has all the necessary needs for investments” said Beyazgül. He also stated that Şanlıurfa is a city of agriculture and water and invited the Arab businessmen to invest in Şanlıurfa.
“We have to organize more annual meetings to increase the existing trade relations with the Islamic World” said Saatçı. He also stated that MÜSİAD Şanlıurfa is here to establish new business opportunities between the Arab businessmen and MÜSİAD members to contribute to the economy of Şanlıurfa and Turkey.
On the other hand, Mr. Erol Yarar mentioned about the lack of a corporate cooperation within the Islamic World. “We are trying to fill this need by organising annual meetings in cities where there is a remarkable number of Arab businessmen. The purpose of those meetings is to introduce to the Arab businessmen our MÜSİAD members and create opportunities for new business deals between them. Thus, we are inviting all our guest to the 2nd IBF Turk-Arab Business Summit that will be held on 14th of March, 2020.” said Mr. Yarar.
During the organization, new investment projects as well as the most advanced Real Estate Market GABORAS were presented and B2B meetings were held between the businessmen.
MÜSİAD Expo Fair, that will be organized on 18-21 November 2020 was also promoted during the 9th MÜSİAD Members and Arab Businessmen Commercial Meeting – Şanlıurfa”.
- The International Business Forum holds its second Webinar
- THE 9TH MUSIAD MEMBERS AND ARAB BUSINESSMEN COMMERCIAL MEETING WAS HELD IN SANLIURFA
- 300 BUSINESSMEN PARTICIPATED IN GAZIANTEP COMMERCIAL MEETING
- ARAB BUSINESSMEN MET IN BURSA
- IBF DELEGATION MET WITH BOSNIAN BUSINESS PEOPLE
- 23rd IBF CONGRESS WAS HELD IN BOSNIAN CAPITAL SARAJEVO
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FORUM TO SUPPORT BOSNIA'S DEVELOPMENT
- A DELEGATION FROM IBF VISITED BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINA
- MoU AGREEMENT SIGNED BETWEEN IBF AND BOSNA BANK INTERNATIONAL