A DELEGATION FROM IBF VISITED BOSNIA&HERZEGOVINAAPRIL 17, 2019
The International Business Forum (IBF) delegation headed by IBF President Erol Yarar participated in the Sarajevo Business Forum organized by Bosna Bank International (BBI). IBF Vice President Gazi Mısırlı, President of the Health Sector Council of MÜSİAD and IBF Coordinator Enes Erdem Yerinde also attended the program held between 16-18 April 2019.
During the visit, the delegation discussed investment opportunities and important projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina with Yusuf Dilaver, general director of Ziraat Bank, Semir Efendic, the Mayor of Novi Grad Municipality and Eldin Hadziselimovic, the CEO of ASA Group, one of the top 500 companies in central Europe.
Within the scope of the programme, talks were also held with Turkish businessmen who reside in Sarajevo and already have investments in the country.
The delegation also followed the recent developments regarding the conducted works for launching a branch of MÜSİAD in Bosnia and Herzegovina, that is planned to be carried out simultaneously with the 23rd IBF Congress that will be held on 17th of October, 2019.
- IBF Talks 6 | Africa: Opportunities and Risks
- A visit to Teknopark Istanbul by the chairmans of Arab associations in Turkey
- The International Business Forum (IBF) delegation visit Teknopark Istanbul
- Artificial Intelligence and its Impact on Businesses and Jobs
- 24TH INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FORUM
- The International Business Forum holds its second Webinar
- THE 9TH MUSIAD MEMBERS AND ARAB BUSINESSMEN COMMERCIAL MEETING WAS HELD IN SANLIURFA
- 300 BUSINESSMEN PARTICIPATED IN GAZIANTEP COMMERCIAL MEETING
- ARAB BUSINESSMEN MET IN BURSA
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FORUM TO SUPPORT BOSNIA'S DEVELOPMENT